Product Manager, Product Management, Canada
Stage-Gate International is the world’s leading full-service provider of solutions which enable organizations to improve their Product Innovation and Portfolio Management capabilities. A globally recognized and trusted brand, Stage-Gate International accelerates client success with strategic advisory and transformation services, leading-edge products, best-selling publications, first-rate seminars and Stage-Gate® certifications. Our clients include over 5000 organizations across all industries.
Stage-Gate International’s founders, Dr. Scott Edgett and Dr. Robert Cooper, are the creators of the Stage-Gate new product development process which has become the standard process for product, service and solutions developers world-wide. We also have the world’s largest benchmarking database focused on Product Innovation based on our extensive research. And we provide a completely flexible and scalable suite of products and services to support each client’s unique needs to improve their Product Innovation performance.
We are seeking Product Managers to join our Product Management team
The successful candidate will be energetic with the ability and initiative to research, develop and execute excellent business plans. The role will require exceptional project management, communication and organizational skills. You have an interest or passion for the field of Product Innovation and Marketing. We require someone who will provide attention to detail, has experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, has strong MS Office and Productivity Tools and time management skills. Preference is given to candidates with a Bachelors of Commerce/Business/Marketing degree.
The position is responsible for executing business and marketing plans for products. Specific duties include:
- Developing and executing business and marketing plans for Product Innovation Stage-Gate process related products
- Research business opportunities, conduct analysis and contribute to the development of business cases/plans that will help achieve sales through online and traditional sales channels.
- Manage multiple projects that may involve coordinating technical/marketing suppliers.
- Develop marketing campaigns including copy/content that describes the value proposition of products. Marketing is primarily achieved through our websites and email campaigns.
- Deliver Product Support and Training
- Provide customer and sales support for products.
- Provide product presentations to prospects and internal sales/consultants.
Cover Letters and Resumes should be submitted to [email protected]