MASTERCLASS: Winning with Stage-Gate
This top-rated master class is brought to you by the official Stage-Gate® company.
Learn to master the award winning business process used by thousands of companies around the world including 3M, ABB, Atlas-Copco, BASF, Bosche, Carlsberg, Caterpillar, DuPont, Exxon Chemicals, Guinness, Henkel, Hewlett Packard, Kraft Foods, LEGO, Mars, Microsoft, Novo-Nordisk, Orkla, Pfizer, Procter & Gamble, Siemens, Swarovski, Velux, Voith Paper, Volvo, VISA and many more.
Discover the research-based principles that underpin an authentic 5th Generation Stage-Gate Innovation Framework, how it works, and why it consistently delivers world-class innovation performance.
- The business impact of the proven operating model
- The performance benchmarks, benefits and company examples
- How the Stages lay out a best practice roadmap for cross-functional teams to align, collaborate, and hustle to develop new products that build momentum and win
- How Go/Kill Gates accelerate the best initiatives and advance business strategies by focusing funding and resource allocations to top ranking projects
- Learn how Stage-Gate balances the natural dualities (yin and yang) of innovation
Uniquely Apply Stage-Gate to Win
Resist the temptation to copy another company’s Stage-Gate Model. Instead, discover how to customize Stage-Gate to suit your strategy, capability and portfolio mix to gain competitive advantage.
- What to customize in Stage-Gate so it strengthens your competitive advantages
- Learn how to apply Stage-Gate to a project, a program, a portfolio & to a company
- The subtle but important differences when using Stage-Gate for market-driven launches (company-funded) and for customer-driven developments (customer-funded)
- Stage-Gate for new products, services software process and technology developments
- Right-sizing process rigor for project risk: apply Stage-Gate when uncertainty is high or low
- Gate governance for various organizational scenarios from a single team to a global matrix
- Emerging dominant Stage-Gate frameworks: blends of Design Thinking, Agile and Lean Six Sigma
Build a Stage-Gate Culture for Sustainable Innovation
Enable your teams to focus, hustle and execute consistently and predictably by providing the right amount of structure, clarity and flexibility with guardrails
- Quick wins-simplify your start then build momentum and support the journey
- Use take-away tools and stats to kick-start Stage-Gate in your company
- Apply the Stage-Gate role matrix to accelerate improved accountability
- Discover how to successfully digitize Stage-Gate with the Stage-Gate Ready Certification network
Get Buy-in from Your Innovation Champion
- Delve into the relevant topics and strategies that will enable you to lead crucial innovation initiatives to success and maximize value to your organization
- Discover real-life examples and tactics that work, and leave with a go-forward plan to solve your innovation challenges
- Benefit from the wealth of knowledge and experience of Stage-Gate expert presenters and the innovation professionals attending the event
- Participate in an intimate group setting and Think Tank to address your most pressing innovation challenges. Get feedback on your thoughts and answers to your questions.
- Network with the Stage-Gate experts and other like-minded product developers. Get inspiration from their experiences that will help you to reach your innovation performance goals.
Hotel Discount Ends Oct 30th
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Atlanta Buckhead is a contemporary hotel within walking distance of an array of attractions, the Phipps Plaza shopping mall, and a variety of excellent restaurants.
Visitors traveling from the Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International airport can hop on the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (marta) for a 30-40-minute ride to the Buckhead stop. The hotel offers complimentary (pre-arranged) shuttle transportation between the train stop and the hotel.
Delegates are invited to take advantage of the Stage-Gate International preferred room rate of $154 if you book your room by Tuesday, October 30, 2019. Click on this link to Book your group rate for Stage-Gate International
No Risk Registration – Your Satisfaction is guaranteed!
Receive a full credit toward another Stage-Gate event if you cancel within 48 hours. If you cancel with less than 48 hours notice, a cancellation fee of $200 will be applied.
Still not sure this event is for you? Speak to our event specialist, call +1-905-637-8797 ext. 231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.